- Directors:Rūta Ronja Pakalne, Laura Kvelstein
- Performers:Marta Jamsja, Maria Solei Järvet, Pääsu-Liis Kens, Rūta Ronja Pakalne, Laura Kvelstein
- Dramaturg:Alissa Šnaider
- Sound designer:Israel Bañuelos
- Light designer:Chris Kirsimäe
- Stage and costume design:Pire Sova
- Project manager:Anu Almik
- Graphic designer:Jaan Evart
- Supported by:Ministry of Culture, Cultural Endowment of Estonia and Estonian Dance Agency through the dance artists' cooperation and development platform TantsuRUUM.
- performances:9./10./15./16.12 at elektroni kunstisaal, Kopli 27
- Doors are open 30 min before the event starts.
- Latecomers will not be allowed into the performances.
Physical poetry, blood's soft song, an invitation to a place where no one belongs.
Memory's labyrinth, a wavering line, a narrative etched in time, stored in archives of the mind, forgotten, reborn, intertwined.
Echoes of moments upheaved, rocks scattered, stories conceived, ground untouched, by whispers broken, raw, amorphous, undefined.
The arms of trees, soft, sublime, whispering secrets in the breeze's rhyme.
• perfect nonsense
• hopeful, soft, radically undefined
fragile threads of memories bind…
• Silent, serene, the past unseen…
The collective body, a reservoir of dreams, houses echoes of uncharted experiences coursing through its blood vessels.
The soft mechanics of existence hum in the background, and in the liminal spaces between there and here.