"A piece in 9 episodes starts from the beginning," i.e., a significant public recording on November 9, 2022, at the Kanuti Gildi SAAL.
- By:Maike Lond & Hendrik Kaljujärv
- By and with:Inga Salurand, Johhan Rosenberg, Kim Noble, Maike Lond, Hendrik Kaljujärv, Taavet Jansen, Kaie Olmre, Artjom Astrov, Jaime Lobato, Eneli Järs, Bohdana Korohod & SABOLIIT (Gregor Kulla, Liisbeth Horn & Mait Vesker)
- Kausaal by:Heneliis Notton & Bohdana Korohod
- Light design by:Kalle Tikas
- Scenography by:Pire Sova
- Sound design by:ASUNA, Artjom Astrov & Hendrik Kaljujärv
- Sound engineering by:Raido Linkmann
- Technical solutions by:Taavet Jansen & Henry Kasch
- Poster by:Kim Noble & Jaan Evart
- Production by:eˉlektron
- Co-production by:Kanuti Gildi SAAL
- Supported by:Ministry Of Culture, City Of Tallinn, Estonian Culture Endowment
- We would like to thank:all the artists and partners who, since 2019, have responded to the calls and emails of eˉlektron.
- Length:max 3,5h
- Spoken in:English and Estonian
- Location:Kanuti Gildi SAAL, Tallinn
- Doors at:19:30 with Kausaal the living bookstore, 21:00 "Something Great"
- Radio broadcast at:elektron.art at 21:00.
- Tickets:in Fienta and on the spot 10/15/25 EUR.
- Access to the online environment:3.99 EUR.
- Free online ticket:based on a letter of motivation, send to kaos(ÄT)elektron.art.
Dear Artist X,
Do you remember the time when you were supposed to host some gala and out of nervous excitement you accidentally banged someone's trumpet’s damper obsolete?
We want you to do it again.
Uniformly lit office space in Tallinn. “Unboxing nothing ASMR” on screen.
- Maike sleeps on a soaking wet mattress.
- Hendrik is belly-flat on the floor.
- Bohdana sits straight in a chair and eats macaroni from a plastic box.
Door opens, Kaie enters with summer shoes and a handbag.
“Dear radio listeners. My name is Kaie and I am one eˉlektron. In tonight's program, we will talk about how 4 artists have been thrown into the management of the organization and themselves. What will become of them, what will become of people?”
Dear Artist Y,
Nobody is sitting in an auditorium alone. Noone is alone before the show in the theater lobby, having red wine. I don't think anyone would really enjoy such an experience. Or perhaps a boyar from forgotten times.
We once defined the problem of telematic art as "online entertainment loneliness". Loneliness which we are trying to avoid in eˉlektron. Where performers are lonely and the audience even lonelier. Someone once wrote that it’s easier being in each other’s presence, or in each other’s absences, than in the constant presence of each other’s absence. And telematic communications are constant reminders of absence.
I hope to see you and your works. They stop time. And that is my favorite time.
All the love,